Dove Essential Nutrients Day Lotion SPF 15 Review

For Skin so healthy it glows according to the company :)

I was gifted this by my sister in law who visited the family from U.S.A.
I am an all time Dove fan. I love their green cucumber soaps and spray mist to bits.
It took me a while to use this one as I had many other lotions with me at that time.
But when I finally did get around to using it, I felt so comforted and wondered why I hadn't tried it earlier.
It has a gorgeous fragrance. It's a very comforting and enveloping smell.
I generally do not use lotions as they are of a lighter consistency than creams but this is not too light either. It does have a richer consistency compared to most.
It can be used all over your body and face too.
I can't really vouch for the sun protection factor as I do not dare venture out into the sun with just an SPF 15!



It says at the back of the bottle that it is to be lightly applied on the face every morning but I slather it all over.
It's non-comedogenic and hypo-allergenic so it will suit almost all skin types.
It is also dermatologically tested. it feels really safe on the skin.
That said, the ingredient list turns out with active ingredients such as
Octinoxate, Octisalate, Avobenzone and Ensulizole.

This cream is manufactured in the U.S.A and I have not seen it stocked anywhere in India. :(

It is indeed great at moisturizing and dry-skinned beauties will absolutely love it.
I would definitely buy this again and would especially desire a green cucumber variant if they had it. Me, being the cucumber lover that I am hehe

Hole in your pocket- $29.99 (1,556.03Rs)

Tags:

Share:

0 comments