Happy Holidays!

Girls, I am chuffed that I haven't been able to post today though I really wanted to do some quick reviews. I was too busy shopping for party wear and cosmetics, I just could not. Blame it on the party season. I will be leaving to Cochin to celebrate New Year's there. Yep, it's a first. Might try to travel a bit around south, let's see if that works out. Packing my bags and off I go.
Love to all of you and hope you all stay blessed. See you in the New year, my lovelies. Cheers :)

Share:

5 comments

  1. Merry Christmas to you too :) Happy Holidaying :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award!

    http://liantra.blogspot.com/2011/12/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Namita, Holidays are almost done with. it was so special this year :) thanks and hope you have a wonderful new year :)

    Suhani: thank you so much, how kind of you :) I am unable to access your blog though :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for dropping by ...
    You have such a versatile place... A very Happy New Year :)

    KIT!!

    Cheers
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you, Sandhya. So nice to see you in here. Happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete